Build Your Dream
BASIC DEAL – $500.00 per hour with a 3-hour minimum.
BEST DEAL – 10 hours for $1,200.00.
Basic Deal can be broken up into 1-hour segments (Best Deal: 2-hour segments) and utilized for up to four months from the date of purchase.
– Please fill out our Contact Us form below, and we’ll reach out regarding the next steps. Thank you for your interest in our services.
We are available to consult with you on-site for your concert event and help professionally manage your event to help make it the success you want it to be.
Special on-site consult on the day of the Concert Event can also be arranged with a fixed fee, travel, and per diem for Jack Spencer.
– Please fill out our Contact Us form below, and we’ll reach out regarding the next steps.
Benefits Of Our Consulting Services:
Jack Spencer is available for on-site consulting
or mentoring via phone calls.
- Proper purchasing and negotiations of your concert acts.
- Optimal opportunity to increase your gross revenues for every concert. Proper ticket pricing and the appropriate percentage line item expenses will also be discussed.
- Extra chances to make the most of print and radio media dollars are thoroughly discussed.
- Guidance and assistance to help you obtain sponsorship money to help cover show costs and earn more with each concert.
The Copper Concert Promoter course includes a PDF e-book manual that offers in-depth plans, “insider tips”
and even sample contracts and
The Silver Concert Promoter course includes our PDF e-book manual.
You also receive a print copy of the manual, and one 15 minute phone consultation.
The Gold Concert Promoter course includes our PDF e-book manual.
You also receive a print copy of the manual, and one 30 minute phone consultation and one fax/email consultation.
The Platinum Concert Promoter course includes a PDF e-book manual that offers in-depth plans, “insider tips” and even sample contracts and business forms.You also receive a print copy of the manual, and two 30 minute phone consultations and two fax/email consultations with Jack Spencer.
We have designed four different levels of Concert Promoter course studies…. Copper, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. Each level is a “nuts and bolts” home study that presents step-by-step, start-to-finish instructions to prepare you for your new Concert Promoter career.
It is up to you to decide which level of concert promoter course study best applies to your personal needs and experiences. Our primary system (Silver Course) is an excellent basic course for a new concert promoter. We have added features in the Gold Course for those who want extra help on their recent concert promoter career path. Our latest product, the Platinum Course, is the ultimate in information and direction for becoming a successful Concert Promoter. I strongly recommend the Platinum Course, especially for the mentoring you receive from me and my staff.
If you follow our course system correctly, you will be ready to book your first concert as a Concert Promoter in less than two weeks!
Remember, Spencer Concert Systems is the real thing. We were the first, and we are the best. Spencer Concert Systems is an award-winning website, and our concert courses have won many honors, awards, and acclaim in the industry. We are always honored to receive prizes and awards from veteran Concert Promoter associations, booking agents, music acts, and music professors from many colleges who use our courses.
- Chapter 1 – Four Levels of Concert Promotion
- Chapter 2 – Promoting at the Club Level
- Chapter 3 – Booking the Act into the Club
- Chapter 4 – Show Contract
- Chapter 5 – How to Promote the Concert
- Chapter 6 – Day of Show Checklist
- Chapter 7 – Review of Club Concert
- Chapter 8 – Larger Venues
- Chapter 9 – Multiple Nights – One Artist Mini Tour
- Chapter 10 – Money Partners – Getting Started
- Chapter 11 – Vendors, Sponsorship – Business Ethics