The Silver Edition Concert Promoter E-Book includes a PDF manual offering in-depth plans, “insider tips,” and sample contracts and business forms. You also receive a print copy of the manual and one 15-minute phone consultation with Jack Spencer. Learn more about the E-Book and our consulting services here.
My staff and I have spent much time and effort putting our system together on how to become a concert promoter. We want a WIN/WIN relationship with you that will last many years. I want to help you be a big success and make your lives better. Our philosophy is to always be there for you. We will answer your questions by e-mail, mail, or phone, or even set up a personal one-on-one consultation in any city you would like! No matter how old you are, there is always time and time to do something you love.
We have designed four different levels of Concert Promoter course studies…. Copper, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. Each level is a “nuts and bolts” home study that presents step-by-step, start-to-finish instructions to prepare you for your new Concert Promoter career.
If you follow our course system correctly, you will be ready to book your first concert as a Concert Promoter in less than two weeks!
Remember, Spencer Concert Systems is the real thing. We were the first, and we are the best. Spencer Concert Systems is an award-winning website, and our concert courses have won many honors, awards, and acclaim in the industry. We are always honored to receive prizes and awards from veteran Concert Promoter associations, booking agents, music acts, and music professors from many colleges who use our courses.
Silver Concert Promoter E-Book Breakdown
- Chapter 1 – Four Levels of Concert Promotion
- Chapter 2 – Promoting at the Club Level
- Chapter 3 – Booking the Act into the Club
- Chapter 4 – Show Contract
- Chapter 5 – How to Promote the Concert
- Chapter 6 – Day of Show Checklist
- Chapter 7 – Review of Club Concert
- Chapter 8 – Larger Venues
- Chapter 9 – Multiple Nights – One Artist Mini Tour
- Chapter 10 – Money Partners – Getting Started
- Chapter 11 – Vendors, Sponsorship – Business Ethics